2019 End of Year Review
2019 was a busy year for Roberts Graphics, with numerous successful projects completed throughout the past 12 months - and 2020 shows no sign of letting up!
We continue to offer solutions for the full gamut of graphic machinery. 2019 provided opportunities on equipment a little further outside our core sales of sheetfed offset, web offset, carton converting, bindery & finishing and label presses.
Projects from our various departments are as follows:
- The year started with 2 excellent KBA Flexotecnica EVO XD Presses bought from a Japanese manufacturer; one was supplied to a French customer, whilst the other found a new home in the USA. Read more here.
- Another example of our varied offering was in the supply and commission of a Bobst Hotmelt Line - equipment used to manufacturer self-adhesive stock and speciality tapes. We relocated the machine from its UK home and supplied to a large US manufacturer (see photo).
- The sale of used sheetfed presses continue to be a cornerstone of our operation. Read more about our high quality used sheetfed presses here.
- It was another busy year in used bindery & finishing machinery. In this blog we discuss some of our highlights of 2019.
- Consistent demand for packaging means used carton converting machinery sales are an increasing and a significant provision of our business. Read about our busy year for sales here.
- Whether you need used flexo, letterpress or offset label presses or narrow web finishing/converting equipment we have a large stock of machines to offer. Click here to learn more about some of our projects and the machines we have dealt with this year.
Here at Roberts Graphics we are proud of our reputation for excellent customer service built up over 40 years in the business. We are able to deliver a wrap around service, from the resourcing of suitable used print machinery right through to the transportation, servicing, installation and supply of spare parts.
Call us now on +44(0) 1924 890157 or by email at email@example.com.