Narrow Web, Flexo, Label Presses & Converting Machinery
The term ‘Label’ involves a huge amount of varied products and innovation and is a segment of the print economy that continues to grow.
Demand for Self-Adhesive Labels, Printed Films, Shrink, Tags, RFID and many other label products means that the team at Roberts Graphics need to maintain our relationships with the various machinery manufacturers.
Our recent exhibition at LabelExpo Brussels was another successful show providing the opportunity to do this as well as to meet old friends and make new contacts.
We look forward to exhibiting at LabelExpo Americas 2020, taking place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Centre in Chicago, which will be co-located with the commercial show Print 20.
Our stand at DRUPA 2020 (stand F35) will also give us a chance to showcase all of what we do.
With the full sales team in attendance we will be able to discuss any requirements that you may
have - we look forward to seeing you there.
- Given the nature of the label world we have had an interesting variety of projects across the globe. These include the following:
- The sale and installation of a young Codimag Viva 340 Press to a client in Europe
- Several Sales of the Popular Mark Andy 2200 Series to Clients in North America, South America & Asia
- Installation of 2 Digicon Series 2 presses; 1 to a client in Poland and another in Australia.
- The sale of a very well equipped Used Gallus EM 410 Press to Asia.
- Supplying a young Nilpeter FA-4* Press to a trusted client in South America (see image below)
About Roberts Graphics
Here at Roberts Graphics we are proud of our reputation for excellent customer service built up over 40 years in the business. We have a large inventory of stock but continue to search for used label presses. If you are interested in buying or selling any equipment, call us now on +44(0) 1924 890157 or by email at email@example.com.